Tom Lucas, MS, LPC, NCC
Director of Telemental Health and Distance Therapy Services
- Board Certified Counselor
Neuroscience based therapy for Adult Anxiety, OCD, Phobias, Stress, Panic Disorder, PTSD, and underlying Depression.
Do people tell you your worry too much? Do you find yourself panicking over upcoming events or situations? Have you been told you are obsessive-compulsive or have PTSD? Is it hard to turn your mind off?
I am a licensed counselor who specializes in evidence-based psychotherapy , which means that the approaches that I use have been tested and shown to be effective. My focus is on understanding how the natural processes of the brain and body can be changed to improve one’s life and reduce the symptoms they are experiencing.
The brain is capable of tremendous growth, change, and healing, no matter what your age, and medication is not always necessary to promote change. I believe in providing the support and knowledge to help you on your journey, but you choose the goals. Each person needs to approach their goals in a way that is individually tailored to their specific needs and abilities.
Let me show you how to rewire your brain and change your life.
- Neuroscience based therapy
- Trauma and PTSD
- Stress, Panic Disorder, Phobias, OCD, and Anxiety
- I work with adult clients over the age of 21.
- Cash, credit cards, health reimbursement accounts, flex spending accounts, and most insurance is accepted.
- I look forward to working with you!